Saturday, August 20, 2005

 

Prosperity Workings

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I have been doing some prosperity workings over the last week-and-a-half, and wanted to record them here. I really feel that my actions helped to maintain a positive atmosphere within our home, and help to allay the depression that might otherwise set in. You see, my husband was laid off of his job unexpectedly. He has been so positive about this being the opportunity he has been asking for and I do hope he finds something both more satisfying and compensable at a decent wage.

Here is the spell I wrote, and the incense and charms I created for my workings. I hope that you find them useful, should you try them, too.

Here is the charm spell I wrote....


By the light of the Waxing Moon
May abundance and prosperity fill this room.
Aided by herbs and coins and stones,
let this spell empower our hearth and home.
Great Goddess please grant our simple request,
as we strive to bring about its success.



and then after several repetitions while I made incense, or crafted the amulet, and when I was done, I closed the spell with this verse:


I end this charm, respectfully,
as I do will, SO MOTE IT BE!
BLESSED BE!



A simple charm from a simple hearth-witch.



Incense:

The incense I made was of the following herbs
(equal parts or as near as possible):

Basil, Whole Cloves (ground), Lemon Balm, Sage, St. John's Wort (powdered), Nutmeg, Poppy Seeds, Lemon Verbena. As I ground them (under the waxing moon on a Thursday night) I chanted "abundance, prosperity".



Amulet Charm:

I cut a circular piece of green cloth (mine had sunflowers on it, too) and snipped holes all around the edge to string a ribbon through (I had a purple ribbon). I put a mixture of herbs (Basil, Cinnamon stick, Sage) and also some Coins, some Quartz and Malachite stones, and annointed it all with Basil Oil. I made the charm during the Meditation part of my ritual on Sunday. I am carrying it with me in my purse. Not only will it bring me prosperity, but it smells wonderful, and so does my purse!

Comments:
I think you're doing all the right things, Bertalah. Keep it going. Soon things will change, I know it.

Hugs,
Hearthkeeper
 
This sounds like a wonderful spell, best of luck to you and your husband. I will check back with you to see how you are doing
Blessings
Autumn
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?